General Customers / Online Orders
- Every in-stock order placed before 3pm Arizona time (MST) via FedEx will ship out the same day!
- Orders placed via USPS will ship out the next business day.
- If an item(s) in your order is on back order, your whole order will ship together when that item(s) become available to ship.
How will my order be shipped?
- All domestic orders will be shipped via FedEx unless otherwise specified to ship with USPS
- We do not ship via United Parcel Service (UPS)
- All international orders shipped from the US will be shipped via FedEx
FedEx Ground Service Map From Arizona
- To see how long it will take for FedEx Home or Ground deliveries to get to you, please see the below map; we ship from Phoenix
How can I track my order?
- Once you receive your tracking number via email or by logging into your account, you may check it at one of the following:
What if I didn't receive my tracking number?
- Your shipping confirmation should have been emailed to you the day your order shipped. Please check your spam folder for emails from Woolly Pocket. In the event in which you still cannot find it please email email@example.com
- FedEx Home Delivery delivers Tuesday-Saturday. All Other FedEx delivery options generally deliver Monday-Friday
- USPS delivers Monday-Saturday
- All shipments will deliver without signature required, unless the value of the order is at or over $500 and carried by FedEx, then a signature is automatically requried. It is up to the selected carrier’s discretion on whether they will leave a package at the door, on the porch, at the manager’s office, with the neighbor, etc. If the carrier feels the place of delivery is unsafe or not suitable to leave a package they will leave a postal note and take it with them. FedEx will do this generally three times before returning a package. USPS will leave a slip to reschedule a delivery. Please note redelivery from either carrier may not be available in your ZIP code. Please check with your local FedEx or Postal Office for pickup and redelivery information. If a package gets returned to us, there may be an additional delivery fee to have it redelivered.
- Please allow additional shipping days if your package is traveling to or through a region under bad weather conditions or effected by natural disasters.
- Standard business days are Monday-Friday
- Excludes most public holidays
- To ensure your package(s) arrives quickly and on time we recommend choosing FedEx. Your shipping confirmation will be emailed to you the day your order ships and it will include a tracking number for you to monitor your shipment.
- Items from one order may be shipped in multiple packages and will ship under one master tracking number. Due to shipping processes all boxes may not deliver at the same time or together.
- We also offer FedEx Priority Overnight, 2nd Day and 3-day Express delivery.
- Please when choosing FedEx; ensure that you have selected a physical street address.
- FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- FedEx options through Woolly Pocket do not deliver to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- For PO Boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses all deliveries must be shipped via USPS; if USPS is not an option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- We ship internationally all over the world. If you are unable to get a quote from our website, please email email@example.com with your shipping address and order. Please allow 1-2 business days for all quotes.
- When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to custom’s clearance procedures and fees, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. If an order is returned back to us due to any issues with customs, then all fees and additional shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If you are located in Canada, Europe or Australia you may order or check the shipping arrangements by clicking on the origin flag associated with your country on the top left corner of our website (or bottom right of this page).
What happens if my package is lost?
- We can say with certainty that this rarely happens with FedEx. In the event that it has happened we will need you to contact us immediately. Lost packages have a small time window in which they can be recovered. Upon the confirmation through the carrier that a package is indeed lost per the carrier’s fault, we will send out your order immediately again. If the lost package is in result of the wrong address inputted on the order, we will determine each case the best we can, and there may be additional fees or no refunds depending on the circumstance.
What happens if my package says delivered, but it's missing?
- Please check the outside of your residence thoroughly and with your neighbors to see if it was left with them. Next contact FedEx or USPS to check to see if the driver still has your package, or to see if they may remember where or who they left it with. If the above results in no answers, please call us at 877-7WOOLLY (96-6559), and we will see if we can find it for you.
What happens if my package arrives damaged?
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! We promise all of our products are inspected, cleaned and properly packaged before they are sent to you. Sometimes a bumpy ride, hurried carrier or the wrong placement of a box can cause damage to our products, even though they are made tough and with love. A picture of the damaged box and damaged product will be the first step to making this right. Once you have those please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number so that we may get your new product(s) sent out immediately, and we will start a claim with the carrier.
Wholesale & Trade Shipping
- Most of the general rules already discussed will and do apply to Wholesale and Trade orders. However, do to the agreement you have signed with us, and the nature of larger orders, we ask that you contact your Woolly Pocket rep or email email@example.com about all shipping questions.