The drip supply line kit is used to connect any Living Wall Planter, Wally or Meadow drip kit directly to a hose bibb or to an automatic timer. The drip supply line kit includes a 25 psi pressure regulator, a 25' x 1/4" irrigation line, and an adapter for a 1/4" line.
Living Wall Planter Automatic Watering
• Automatic drip irrigation optional.
• Drip kits available at woollypocket.com
• Built-in clips and channels keep drip lines organized and hidden.
• Planters can be easily exchanged without disrupting drip irrigation.
Wally Drip Irrigation
1. The supply line can feed a maximum of 10 Wally Fives, as shown, or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
2. You can connect a maximum of 2 Wally Fives horizontally, as shown, or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
3. Tuck the drip line behind Wally’s tongue at soil level.
4. When installing pockets horizontally, overlap Pockets so that every two Pockets share one wall anchor.
5. Image shown consists of 10 Wally Fives, 10 Wally Five drip kits, 1 supply line kit, and 1 automatic timer.